Let our experienced coaches support your employees through every step of their big move to Germany!
Starting with pre-departure support with shipping or getting a visa & work permit (when required), we’ll help your international employees through their first steps in Berlin – registering their address, getting a phone and bank account, finding a flat, registering for schools and much more!
- Immigration support – visa and work permit for overseas candidates
- Planning the move – shipping, moving with pets, etc.
- First steps – registering address at Bürgeramt (Anmeldung), opening a bank account, activating a SIM card/phone, choosing health insurance, picking up work permit (Ausländerbehörde), etc.
- Flat search – getting a SCHUFA, searching in German, scheduling and attending viewings, applying for flats, checking lease, interpreting at key handover, etc.
- And more – Kita search/school registration, getting a German driver’s license, etc.
All of our coaches speak fluent English and German (and usually a 3rd or 4th language!) and are specially trained in relocation topics. Expath coaches are reliable, friendly and great at handling German bureaucracy!
Book our services per person (unlimited hours or as a 15-hour package), per hour, or as a monthly subscription for a high volume of employees.
We always customize our relocation packages to fit in seamlessly with your HR department, and we’ll happily provide an offer upon request! Contact us at coaching (at) expath.de anytime!