Finding a flat in Germany is rough - let us help!
The real-estate market in Germany can be very competitive. We will help you find and ‘win’ your dream flat (or temporary accommodation at first) in Berlin or any other city in Germany, without stress. We’ll help you save time and money, and avoid mistakes and rejection.
You've got questions? We've got answers.
- Where can I search for an apartment if I don’t speak German?
- How much should I be paying and how do I know I’m not being cheated by the landlord?
- How can I find the cheapest possible flat, quickly?
- What’s the best/cheapest neighborhood for my lifestyle?
- What financial or legal requirements or documents will I need to show?
- How do I apply for a flat if I can’t prove I have a regular income?
- On what sites can I find a WG (communal flat) or roommates?
- How can I find roommates to start up my own WG ("Wohngemeinschaft" or communal living)?
- What red flags should I watch out for with the lease, contract, apartment, or landlord?
How we can make your life easier:
One-on-one coaching session with one of expat's coaches
Meet with an expert face-to-face or via Skype for tailored assistance with your flat search. A one-hour coaching session is just €75 with all taxes included. In person or on Skype.
Online workshop ‘Getting Started and Finding a Flat in Germany.’
Get all the essential information about prices, paperwork, requirements and things to look out for in our online seminar. Includes helpful checklists and email templates in German.
Or book one of our full-service relocation packages (Berlin only)!
Let our team support you with everything you need when you're new in Berlin! Book your own personal coach for yourself or your family.
Need something else? Get in touch!
Email us at coaching (at) expath.de today and let us know if you have any questions!