You're looking for a job in Germany? Expath can help!
Want to start applying for jobs in Germany? Need to find a concrete job offer before you move? Plan to start applying as soon as you arrive? Not sure how and where the visa or work permit factors in? We can help you understand all your options
You've got questions? We've got answers.
- How do I find a job in Germany if I’m still overseas?
- Will I be able to find a job without speaking German?
- Where do I look for jobs in English?
- How do I get a job at a startup?
- Can I live in Germany and work remotely at my current job?
- How do I relocate my freelance company to Germany?
- How do I get a visa or residency permit to come to Germany and look for a job?
- Do I need a visa or work permit for my job?
- How do I change my resume or CV for the German market?
I took the "How to find a job" workshop and found it incredibly helpful. Our instructor, Tia, was incredibly helpful in answering our questions, correcting our CVs, and helping us prepare in what to expect when applying for positions and which positions to apply for. I would recommend to anyone seeking employment in Berlin.
- Victoria G.
How Expath can make your life easier:
One-on-one coaching session with one of expat's coaches
Meet with an expert via Skype for tailored assistance with your job search, including a review of your CV, list of resources for your job search, and visa and work permit options if needed. A one-hour coaching session is €75 with all taxes included.
Online workshop ‘Finding a Job in Germany’
Get all the essential information about how to find a job in Germany in our online seminar. Includes helpful checklists and email templates in German. Start streaming today and feel ultra-prepared for the job market in Germany.
Need something else? Get in touch!
Email us at coaching (at) expath.de today and let us know if you have any questions!