Applying for Jobs in Germany from Abroad
I want a job in Germany!
Want to start applying for jobs in Germany? Need to find a concrete job offer before you move? Plan to start applying as soon as you arrive? Not sure how and where the visa or work permit factors in? We can help you understand all your options, including:
- How do I find a job in Germany if I’m still overseas?
- Will I be able to find a job without speaking German?
- Where do I look for jobs in English?
- How do I get a job at a startup in Berlin?
- Can I live in Germany and work remotely at my current job?
- How do I relocate my freelance company to Germany?
- How do I get a visa or residency permit to come to Germany and look for a job?
- Do I need a visa or work permit for my job?
- How do I change my resume or CV for the German market?
- 1-on-1 coaching. Meet with an expert via Skype for tailored assistance with your job search, including a review of your CV, list of resources for your job search, and visa and work permit options if needed. A one-hour coaching session is €75 with all taxes included. Book your coach and get started right away.
- Online workshop ‘Finding a Job in Germany.’ Get all the essential information about how to find a job in Germany in our online workshop, including invaluable downloadable resources. 90 day access is just €19.99. Buy online and start watching.
- CV composition (complete reformatting and editing in English or German) – 150€. Contact us at coaching (at) expath.de .
- Cover letter composition (complete reformatting and editing in English or German) – 60€ per letter . Contact us at coaching (at) expath.de .
- CV/Cover letter translation (English-to-German translation without reformatting or editing) – 12 cents per word + 20€ base fee . Contact us at coaching (at) expath.de .
- Learn more tips for finding a job in Berlin here.
- Need another solution? No problem – just let us know your needs by writing to coaching (at) expath.de.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Note: all writing, editing and translation services are provided by native English or German speakers depending on the language requirement.