Finding a Job in Germany
How can I find a new job in Germany?
Need to find a job where German is not a requirement? Need a proper visa or work permit? Not sure where to look for postings or how to adapt your CV to the local market? Not getting any feedback on your job applications? We can show you:
- What jobs can I do in Germany without speaking German well?
- What are the best sites for job searching in English?
- How do I get a job at a startup in Berlin?
- Where are the best places to do networking?
- How do I write a German-style CV?
- How do I find a job in Germany if I’m still overseas?
- How do I get a visa or work permit for my job?
- How do I get a visa or residency permit to come to Germany and look for a job?
- What’s the difference between freelancing/self-employment vs. employment?
- What do German employers want to hear from applicants?
- How do taxes and insurance requirements work for employees vs. freelancers?
- What should I answer about my salary expectations for Berlin?
We can help!
- One-on-one coaching. Meet with an expert face-to-face or via Skype for tailored assistance with your job search, including a review of your CV, list of resources for your job search, as well as visa and work permit options if needed. A one-hour coaching session is €75 with all taxes included. Book your coach now.
- Online workshop ‘Finding a Job in Germany.’ Get all the essential information about how to find a job in Germany in our online seminar. Includes helpful checklists and email templates in German. You can access it immediately for just €19.99.
- Translation and Editing Services. We can prepare your application package for you! CV composition (complete reformatting and editing in English or German) – 150€. Cover letter composition (complete reformatting and editing in English or German) – 60€ per letter. CV/Cover letter translation (English-to-German translation without reformatting or editing) – 12 cents per word + 20€ base fee. Contact us at coaching (at) expath.de anytime.
Need something else? No problem, just contact us .
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!