Need a translator or interpreter? Expath can help!
Got an upcoming appointment in which only German will be spoken? Received a letter in the mail and you're not sure what it's about? Let our team of friendly interpreters give you peace of mind.
You've got a situation? We've got solutions.
- Someone needs to speak German at my appointment!
- I got this strange letter in the mail – do I have to pay some kind of fine?
- I need to telephone my insurance company and ask some questions.
- Can you translate my Artist Statement into German?
At Expath, we can help you with translating your paperwork or interpreting at public offices (in Berlin or Hamburg) or any other situations. We can help you work through your problem to figure out the best solutions, either directly at the public office/company or in person in Berlin or Hamburg. Text translations, phone calls and emails can be done for any location in Germany.
How we can make your life easier:
- Book an interpreter to go with you anywhere in Berlin or Hamburg. On-site interpreters are €75 per hour with all taxes included. Email us at coaching (at) expath.de to book an interpreter. Please note that we need at least 2 business days’ notice to book a translator.
- Book translation help for making a call or writing an email in German. €37.50 per 30 minutes with all taxes included. Email us at coaching (at) expath.de.
- Translate any text from English to German (CV, letter, etc.). 15 cents per word + 40€ base fee. Email us at coaching (at) expath.de.
What if it takes longer? We ask that you pay for the first hour of on-site interpretations ahead of time. If your appointment takes longer than an hour, we bill in 15-minute increments of €18.75, which you can pay afterwards via Paypal or bank transfer.
Get in touch!
Email us at coaching (at) expath.de today and let us organize an interpreter or translator for you!