Translation & Interpretation Services
Your employees may still need help with German even when they’re settled in. Don’t use up your HR team’s valuable time with small questions and problems – let us help!
Book Expath’s in-company translation hours, where your employees can come by for help with:
- clarifying letters or bills
- making phone calls to the insurance company or utilities company
- writing emails to the landlord
- assistance with Kita or school search
- help scheduling appointments with doctors, repair services, etc.
- translations of forms such as (de-)registration, subscriptions, etc.
We can also also send interpreters along to government offices (Bürgeramt, Ausländerbehörde, Finanzamt, etc.) to assist your employees with speaking German.
This service is also possible as a package with relocation or German classes. Contact us at coaching (at) expath.de for more information.