Finding a Flat in Germany
Why is finding a flat in Germany so rough?
The real-estate market in Germany can be very competitive. We will help you find and ‘win’ your dream flat (or temporary accommodation at first) in Berlin or any other city in Germany, without stress. We’ll help you save time and money, and avoid mistakes and rejection, by understanding:
- Where can I search for an apartment if I don’t speak German?
- How much should I be paying and how do I know I’m not being cheated by the landlord?
- How can I find the cheapest possible flat, quickly?
- What’s the best/cheapest neighborhood for my lifestyle?
- What financial or legal requirements or documents will I need to show?
- How do I apply for a flat if I can’t prove I have a regular income?
- On what sites can I find a WG (communal flat) or roommates?
- How can I find roommates to start up my own WG (“Wohngemeinschaft” or communal living)?
- What red flags should I watch out for with the lease, contract, apartment, or landlord?
We can help!
- One-on-one coaching. Meet with an expert face-to-face or via Skype for tailored assistance with your flat search. A one-hour coaching session is just €75 with all taxes included. In person or on Skype. Book your coach now.
- Online workshop ‘Getting Started and Finding a Flat in Germany.’ Get all the essential information about prices, paperwork, requirements and things to look out for in our online seminar. Includes helpful checklists and email templates in German. You can access it immediately for just €19.99.
Need something else? No problem, just contact us anytime.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!